Vision and Philosophy
To provide quality education in a caring, supportive Christ-centred environment where students are encouraged individually to achieve their full potential to learn, grow, relate and serve.
- Nurture for today
- Learning for tomorrow
- Character for eternity
We believe that the foundations for life are set in childhood, where the following skills and attitudes are developed:
- reverence for the things of God
- value for ones self
- industry and the desire to learn
- cooperation with others
- willingness to meet new challenges
- desire to help those in need
- respect and acceptance of others
- wise decision making
We aim to nurture these skills, attitudes and values by example and through participation and instruction.